About Principally IT. Focus on providing IT services to the Healthcare sector, with expertise predominantly in Medical Imaging, HL7 interfacing and Project Management of Healthcare IT Projects. Director, Mark Prince, has over 30 years experience developing and implementing IT systems in Healthcare.
- Design, development and implementation of a robust Radiology Information System (RIS) for Sydney based tertiary teaching hospitals.
- Implementation of major Picture Archiving and Communications Systems (PACS) projects in Queensland and Western Australia.
- Management of an Asia Pacific integration team for Agfa Healthcare, a major supplier of RIS and PACS solutions.
- Development and Product Management roles with PACS Products of Agfa Healthcare.
- Project management of major RIS/PACS projects in Sydney, Australia.
- Implementation and ongoing management of interfaces for a Nextgen Connect project at a major Sydney based private hospital
- Expertise in the DICOM standard, and provision of training on the DICOM standard.